As of 2018, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has implemented major changes to the review process that all tax returns will undergo. These changes mean that the taxpayer has a greater responsibility than ever before to ensure that their tax return is accurate.
OTA’s comprehensive services provide all you need to complete and lodge a tax return that is as accurate as possible.
Our team of experts log into the ATO portal on your behalf to confirm all available data. We correct your tax return where required before it’s lodged with the ATO, including a review of your tax deductions to ensure accuracy and compliance with taxation laws.
Above all, you can rest assured that your tax return has been reviewed by an experienced, qualified tax agent before it is lodged with the ATO.
This process ensures the accuracy of all tax returns lodged by OTA, greatly reducing your exposure to ATO adjustments, including possible penalties and interest charges.
What’s Included in Our Tax Return Service
To ensure you receive the best possible service and support, each and every one of our tax return reviews includes:
- Comprehensive online tax return preparation, review, and lodgement process.
- Detailed ATO portal check to confirm all available data such as interest and dividend income as well as Government payments received.
- Review by a highly qualified tax agent before it is lodged with the ATO
- Access to advice services to assist in claiming eligible tax deductions.
- Tips and advice, designed to make future tax returns easier
- Plus, you can utilise our general tax return support services any time during the year
All this is available for a FIXED, affordable, tax-deductible fee.
|What to Expect|
|In-depth tax return review by professional, qualified tax agent||✓|
|Year-round advice and support for all tax-related issues||✓|
|Unlimited payment summaries, deductions, dividends, share sales||✓|
|ATO Portal Check||✓|
|Fixed price fee: INDIVIDUAL RETURNS*||$89|
|Fixed price fee: RETURNS WITH SOLE BUSINESS SCHEDULE (includes an emailed copy of the completed tax return and all schedules)||$139|
* Returns that include a rental or investment property schedule incur an additional $20 fee per rental or investment property.
Premium Pre-Fill Service: Making Tax Returns Even Simpler
Don’t have access to all your income details? For just $10 extra, why not opt for our Premium Pre-Fill Service? With our premium service, Online Tax Australia will source and enter the following information for you:
- PAYG summaries from employer(s)
- Superannuation and/or Termination PAYG summaries
- Government/Centrelink income information
- Interest and/or dividend income details
- Outstanding HECS/HELP/SFSS debt balances
How it Works
- Select the Premium Pre-Fill Service option when you Start Your Tax Online – there is a simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ question to answer.
- Proceed through your tax return, completing the personal details and tax deduction sections only. You can skip the information sections that will be completed by OTA on your behalf.
- Submit the return with OTA.
- Respond to the confirmation email you will receive from OTA.
Online Tax Australia will then:
- Access the ATO portal (MyGov information) and update all relevant information into your return.
- A professional tax agent will review your return in detail.
- Finalise the tax refund estimate and lodge your return with the ATO.
Confirmation of the refund estimate will be provided once the return is fully completed and approved.
7 Great Reasons to Choose Us
- Comfort that an experienced, professional tax agent checks every return before its lodged with the ATO.
- Access to professional, experienced, qualified, transparent accountants who will answer all your questions and provide jargon-free advice.
- Convenient, fast and simple to use software exclusive to OTA. Tax returns can be completed in 15 minutes from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable, fixed price fee (which is completely tax deductible).
- Tax refunds within 10 to 14 days from lodgement (subject to ATO processing).
- Safe, secure, ATO-approved website that is operated with absolute integrity.
- Free to try. No obligation. Should you complete a return and decide not to submit it for review and lodgement by us then no fee is payable.
Tax returns from 2010 onwards can be lodged using the Online Tax Australia system.
Contact Online Tax Australia for All Your Online Tax Return Needs
If you’ve been searching for an experienced, professionally qualified, transparent accountant to take care of all your online tax return needs, then contact the friendly team at Online Tax Australia today:
- Call us on (03) 9852 9051
- Email us at email@example.com