Online Tax Australia’s 2015 online tax return preparation service is now available.
The Online Tax Australia Team is pleased to announce that our 2015 online tax return service is now open for business.
And, with features like those below, why wouldn’t you lodge your tax with us this year?
Completing your tax return, and maximising your refund, has really never been faster or easier.
Why Use OTA for Your 2015 Tax Return?
There are any number of reasons to use the Online Tax Australia service to lodge your 2015 tax return.
Here are just a few:
• Unlimited access to professional and experienced taxation advice.
• 100% safe, secure and ATO-approved.
• Optional ATO portal checking and tax return loading service.
• Occupation specific tax deduction guides to maximise your refund.
• Information roll-over services from previous years to save you time.
• Our FIXED Fee pricing structure (incl. GST) guarantees no surprise bills:
– Individual tax returns: fixed fee of $49
– Tax returns with one or more rental properties: fixed fee of $59
– Business tax returns: fixed fee of $69
• We are market leaders in online tax systems, services, results and value.
• We are a proudly Australian family owned and operated business.
• We are fully qualified tax accountants, with 60+ years combined experience.
Qualified, Experienced, Professional Accountants Check Your Return
Above all, the number one reason that you should use our safe, secure, online tax return service is that our team of fully qualified, highly experienced accountants check each and every single return before it is lodged with the Australian Taxation Office.
Our service is not simply another online portal. We manually, physically review every single return we receive. If we spot even something a little unusual, or a figures that do not look to be correct, then we contact to provide advice and clarification before we proceed with lodging the retrun. And, there are NEVER any additional charges, regardless of how many phone calls or emails required. We stand behind our fixed fee policy 100%,
You can even pause your tax return and save it at anytime, allowing you to contact us to resolve any queries you might have.
You really are in safe hands with Online Tax Australia when it comes to your 2015 online tax return.
Contact Online Tax Australia: Your Reliable, Experienced Australian Tax Agent
If you’ve been searching for a reliable, experienced Australian tax agent, then contact the friendly team of professionally qualified, accountants at Online Tax Australia today:
• Call us on (03) 9852 9051
• Email us at email@example.com
• Location: Level 1, 278 High Street, Kew