Thank you for choosing Online Tax Australia. We’re certain that you won’t be disappointed with our seamless tax online solution. We are 100% committed to providing you with the best, most effective online tax return solutions and services. Our number one priority is ensuring that you have complete peace of mind when it comes to your tax. So, if at any stage, you have any queries, please feel free to discuss your tax return with our experienced, professionally qualified, transparent tax agents.
Tax returns from 2010 onwards can be lodged using the Online Tax Australia system.
Using your existing account makes completing your tax return easier and faster.
Tax Tips and Tax Deductions Australia
If you need industry-specific help about tax deductions in Australia, then look no further. We have all the information you need:
Tax Tips to Help Lodge Your Tax Return Online
Before you start your tax return online, we’ve put together a few handy tax tips and reminders to help make the process as quick and easy as possible:
- There’s no need to complete your tax return in one sitting. If you need additional information, or require advice from our professional tax agents, simply save your file and log-out.
- Ensure that you choose an occupation that best describes your role; many deductions and expenses are industry-specific.
- Answer the simple ‘Yes or No’ interview questions as accurately as possible. These questions are designed to narrow down the tax return form, leaving only the sections that are relevant to you. You can access and change your responses at anytime.
- When creating an account, always use a valid email address to ensure you receive all communications from us regarding your tax return and refund.
- If you’ve used our service before, login to your existing account. This will save you time when completing your current tax return.
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can use the Password Recovery Process or Contact Us.
- Make sure you select the correct tax year. The tax year is from 1 July to 30 June each year. For example, your 2017 tax return covers the period 1 July 2016 to 30 June 2017.
Our system includes a range of help services (including videos and notes), but you can always Contact Us direct. Remember, we never charge extra charge to answer your questions; we offer a Fixed Fee Guarantee.
Contact Online Tax Australia for All Your Online Tax Return Needs
If you’ve been searching for an experienced, professionally qualified, transparent accountant to take care of all your online tax return needs, then contact the friendly team at Online Tax Australia today:
- Call us on (03) 9852 9051
- Email us at email@example.com