Online Tax Australia is dedicated to making your online tax return as easy and stress-free as possible. With that in mind, we’ve put together a comprehensive range of tax tips and tax help.
Some of the tips and tricks below are designed to help you lower your taxes and achieve your maximum refund entitlement, particularly those related to tax deductions. Some of the tax tips will help you save both time and money when preparing your online tax return. Others ensure that you will avoid expensive penalties and exorbitant interest payments. All in all, our tax tips will help lower your stress levels, and keep as much money in your pocket as possible.
7 Great Reasons to Use Online Tax Australia
- Comfort that an experienced, professional tax agent checks every return before its lodged with the ATO.
- Access to professional, experienced, qualified, transparent accountants who will answer all your questions and provide jargon-free advice.
- Convenient, fast and simple to use software exclusive to OTA. Tax returns can be completed in 15 minutes from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable, fixed price fee (which is completely tax deductible).
- Tax refunds within 10 to 14 days from lodgement (subject to ATO processing).
- Safe, secure, ATO-approved website that is operated with absolute integrity.
- Free to try. No obligation. Should you complete a return and decide not to submit it for review and lodgement by us then no fee is payable.