Complete Peace of Mind For All Your Tax Return Needs
Promising affordable, fast tax returns and the highest standards of customer service, it’s no surprise that Online Tax Australia has processed over 45,000 tax returns.
You can use our superior
quality support for all tax
return matters, at any time,
including our tax calculator,
deduction guides and free
templates. Read More.
We understand that lodging a tax return is stressful. That’s why our team of experienced, professionally qualified, transparent tax agents is here to help. Read More.
For many people, managing
one’s finances can be nothing
short of a nightmare. Luckily,
our comprehensive library of
templates is here to save the
day. Read More.
Our Services & Pricing
As of 2018, the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has implemented major changes to the review process that all tax returns undergo. These changes mean the taxpayer has a greater responsibility than ever before to ensure their tax return is accurate. OTA’s comprehensive services provide all you need to complete and lodge a tax return that is as accurate as possible. Our experts log into the ATO portal on your behalf to confirm all available data such as interest income, dividends and Government payments. We correct your tax return (if required) before it’s lodged with the ATO, reviewing your tax deductions to ensure accuracy and compliance with taxation laws. Our process greatly reduces your exposure to ATO adjustments, penalties and interest.
7 Great Reasons to Choose Us
- An experienced, professional tax agent checks every return.
- Access to professional, experienced, qualified, transparent accountants to answer all your questions.
- Convenient, fast and simple to use software exclusive to OTA. Tax returns can be completed in 15 minutes from the comfort of your home or office.
- Affordable, fixed price fee (which is completely tax deductible).
- Tax refunds within 10 to 14 days (subject to ATO processing).
- Safe, secure, ATO-approved website operated with integrity.
- Free to try. No obligation. If you complete a return and decide not to submit it for review and lodgement, no fee is payable.
OTA does not charge interest or late payment fines or subscriptions.